Due to nearby road construction, alternative directions announced
TREXLERTOWN – Rep. Gary Day (R-Lehigh/Berks) reminded the 187th District in Lehigh and Berks counties that he and his staff will host an open house at their district office on Thursday, June 21, from 3-7 p.m.
Day is holding this Open House as a way to remind residents that his office is available to help with a variety of state government-related services, even though it is located at a temporary location at the Good Will Fire Company No. 1 of Trexlertown. For GPS directions, the firehall is located at 7723 Hamilton Blvd., Breinigsville, PA 18031
Due to a local bridge closure near the firehall, guests should follow these directions: Take Route 100 South; turn right onto Cetronia Road for a half-mile; turn left onto Mosser Road (0.6 mile); turn left onto Hamilton Blvd. (0.2 mile); and then turn left into parking lot of Goodwill Fire Company No. 1 of Trexlertown. Blue signs noting Day’s office are posted on the doors.
“We welcome residents of the 187th District to stop by and see the variety of services offered at our temporary location, and to talk to us about the issues they feel are most important to them,” Day added.
The office is open Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and is available by phone at the original district office number: (610) 760-7082.
Services offered by the district office include:
• Driver’s license and vehicle registration applications and renewals.
• Assistance with PennDOT paperwork (lost cards, changes, corrections, special registration plates, vanity plates, and temporary placards for persons with disabilities).
• Property Tax/Rent Rebate applications (when available).
• PACE and PACENET applications for senior citizens.
• State tax forms.
• Copies of birth and death certificates.
• Referrals to agencies to resolve state-related matters.
• Unclaimed property recovery.
• Information about legislation and new laws.
Residents can keep up with the latest from the district and in Harrisburg by visiting Day’s legislative website at RepGaryDay.com
or following him on social media at Facebook.com/RepGaryDay
Representative Gary Day
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Jennifer Keaton